Incogmeato® “Side Chik” Plant-Based Buffalo Chik’n Tenders
Recipe submitted by Pinky Cole, chef, CEO and founder of Slutty Vegan. Pinky Cole partnered with Incogmeato® and created this recipe for an exclusive pop-up event highlighting Incogmeato® Chik’n Tenders at Slutty Vegan restaurant in Atlanta, GA exclusively on May 19th, 2021. This recipe has not been modified by the Incogmeato® kitchen.
- 1 side cup Slutty Vegan Ranch
- 3 to 6 tablespoons Trappey’s Buffalo Wings Complete Sauce
- 3 Incogmeato® Chik’n Tenders
1. To cook Incogmeato® Chik’n Tenders in the air fryer: Set Air Fryer to 375 degrees F., place frozen tenders on basket or rack. For best results, prevent tenders from touching. 3-6 pieces: 10 minutes; 7-12 pieces: 11-12 minutes. For crispier bite, mist with oil spray. (Recipe note: alternate cooking method in oven included below)
2. In a bowl, add tenders and buffalo sauce. Toss until well combined and each tender is covered in sauce.
3. Serve alongside ranch for dipping. Enjoy!
*To cook Incogmeato® Chik’n Tenders in the oven: Preheat to 400 degrees F., place frozen tenders on a baking sheet and heat for 12-14 minutes. For crispier tenders, turn tenders over halfway through heating time. Let sit 3-5 minutes before serving.